Ukrainian students can study for free in Czech Republic
Counselor of the Embassy of Czech Republic Pavel Buczek had a meeting with students of Dnipropetrovsk University. The topic of the representstive's lecture for different courses and specialties was education abroad, particularly in Czech Republic.
Mr. Buczek began his speech with words: "Communication with students can be called by our very good tradition. We support and encourage students to study abroad, particularly - in Czech Republic".
"Erasmus +" program provides such opportunity for students of the European Union. It is a program of academic exchange of students between universities in the EU countries. According to the words of the Counselor, during the 27 years of its existence 3 million students have taken the opportunity to receive a quality education and excellent and informative staying in the other country.
Students from Ukraine can use grants of the International Visegrad Fund, which includes Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia. As explained Paul Buczek, this fund provides students with scholarships of 1,500 Euros. But, in addition, the student receives 2300 Euros from the fund for their personal expenses for one semester. Terms of training can range from 3 months to 1 year.
"According to the program "Erasmus +" each student to study for master's in higher education in Czech Republic must confirm his bachelor's degree in Czech Republic. For higher education in Czech Republic for free, the student must pass the exam on knowledge of Czech language. But the search of the university abroad and negotiations with university are undertaken by students on their own ", - said Paul Buczek at the request of students interested in the idea of studying.
During the meeting between the Embassy of Czech Republic with the management of DNU the parties discussed questions about the search for partner universities for joint scientific studies and academic exchanges. First Vice-President of DNU Alexander Kochubey said that our classical university has a very wide range of areas for cooperation, so it can act as a partner of humanitarian and technical and Agricultural University. Today, more than a hundred universities in Europe, America and Asia are partners of DNU. Paul Buczek said that Czech universities are interested in cooperation with Ukrainian ones, giving them certain preferences and seeking donors to finance scientific papers.
At the end of the meeting, Paul gave this instructions to students: "We are ready to cooperate with all the students who want to gain knowledge. Your right as a student - to be active and be proactive."
Дніпровського національного університету
- Faculty of Ukrainian and Foreign Philology and Study of Arts
- Faculty of Social Sciences and International Relations
- Faculty of History
- Faculty of Psychology and Special Education
- Faculty of Applied Mathematics
- Law Department
- Faculty of Physics, Electronics and Computer Systems
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Systems and Means of Mass Communication
- Physical and Technical Faculty
- Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Biology and Ecology
- Faculty of Medical Technologies of Diagnostics and Rehabilitation
- Educational and Methodological Center of Distance and Evening Forms of Education
- Educational and Methodological Center of Postgraduate Education and Skills Development
- Educational and Methodical Center of Pre-University Training
- Master Programs